GID is a vertically-integrated real estate developer, investor and operator. It is not only the foundation of who we are; it is the future of who we are. GID’s commitment to the multifamily sector spans six decades and the company has the resources to sustain strong, stable growth for decades more. Since our formation in 1960, our various businesses have stood on the same, simple principles of quality, service, and integrity. People are the root of GID’s success, enabling the firm to deliver quality results to our investment partners. Some of GID’s highlights include:
- Over our 60-year history, we have developed, managed, or acquired over 86,000 residential units and 32.5 million square feet of commercial space. These properties consist of a wide spectrum of real estate categories including multifamily rental properties, industrial, for-sale condominiums, retail, office, hotel, and parking uses.
- We have divisions specializing in development, acquisitions, real estate funds, portfolio and asset management, and property management.
- Our current initiatives are focused primarily on multifamily, industrial, mixed-use, for-sale condominium, and retail projects. We are an active buyer and developer of these types of real estate on behalf of our institutional co-investment partners and for our own account.
- We operate nationwide from offices located in Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Dallas, TX; New York, NY; and San Francisco, CA.
- We employ over 1,200 real estate professionals throughout the United States.