- GID purchased its first industrial asset in 1986.
- GID’s industrial platform targets infill light industrial warehouses near high population density and consumer purchasing power.
- Our strategy capitalizes on the secular shifts taking place in urbanization and heightened delivery speeds by pursuing assets that are in close proximity to the end customer.
- GID focuses on locations with high barriers to entry and on functional buildings demanded by business-to-business and business-to-consumer users.
- The industrial platform generates value for its investors by executing on stabilized, value-add, and development transactions.
- GID’s existing industrial portfolio consists of 4.2 million square feet and is spread across Texas, North Carolina, and Florida.
- GID Enters Tampa, Florida Industrial Market with Acquisition of Bryan Dairy East Business Park
- GID Forms New Industrial Partnership in Houston, Texas with Frontier Equity
- GID Announces Industrial Forward in Northwest Submarket of Houston, Texas
- GID and Jackson Shaw form Seventh JV Partnership to Develop Industrial Complex in Richardson, TX
- GID Forms Joint Venture to Develop Parc SouthWest in Dallas